These quinoa flake fruit cups take less than half an hour to make and can be garnished with any fruit you have on hand. They're made with only three ingredients and contain protein, fiber, and healthy fats from quinoa and peanuts. On top of that, these colorful and delicious fruit cups are vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
- Preheat the oven 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup (or honey) until combined.(3 minutes)
- Add the quinoa flakes and mix everything together until a slightly wet dough forms (it should stick together when pressed between fingers). If it seems to dry, add a splash of water.(5 minutes)
- Fill eight muffin cups with the mixture. Using the back of a spoon, press the mixture to the bottom of the muffin cup and up the sides.(5 minutes)
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Keep an eye on it as it tends to burn quickly.(7 minutes)
- Take the cups out of the oven and set aside to cool completely. Then gently take the cups out of the muffin tin by running a knife along the edge.
- Fill the cups with yogurt and your preferred fruit. Enjoy right away!