These flavorful peanut butter cookies are a real treat! Made with oats, amaranth, pecans, peanuts, and bananas, they are full of fiber, protein, and good fats. They are also perfect for dunking in coffee or milk, especially when enjoyed as a midday snack.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork. And then the peanut butter, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Give it a good mix.(3 minutes)
- Add in the oats, amaranth flakes, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and chia seeds.(3 minutes)
- Then mix in the chocolate chips and pecans.(2 minutes)
- Scoop out about two tablespoons of dough per cookie and place it on the baking sheet. Garnish each cookie with a slice of banana and bake them for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.(20 minutes)
- Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!