Fudgy, creamy, and chocolaty are only some of the ways to describe this divine dessert. It is also good for you since it is made with wholesome ingredients, including flaked quinoa, oats, cacao, and almonds. Being packed with protein and fiber, it can even be enjoyed as a nutritious breakfast, especially when served alongside fresh fruits.
- In a saucepan, heat up the soymilk on low heat until it starts to boil.(5 minutes)
- Remove the saucepan from heat and mix in the chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate). Mix until chocolate is melted.(3 minutes)
- Add the instant oats and quinoa flakes and mix everything well. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Taste it to adjust the sweetness.(5 minutes)
- Line a 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it evenly. Let it cool at room temperature, then refrigerate it for at least three hours or overnight.(3 hours)
- Garnish with strawberries and finely chopped almonds (or other favorite toppings) before servings. Enjoy!