This lentil bread requires just a few ingredients, but packs a powerful nutritional punch thanks to lentils and arracacha. Rich in protein, fiber, and a handful of micronutrients, it works great as a base for healthy sandwiches.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Drain the soaked lentils and place them in a high power blender or a food processor along with half a cup of water. Process until well blended and creamy.(5 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients. It will be thick and a bit sticky.(3 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf pan and bake it for about 50 minutes(50 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and place the bread on a cooling rack right away to prevent the bottom from becoming soggy. Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!