Soft and fluffy, these lemon madeleines are the perfect coffee or tea companion. This particular version of the bite-sized French sponge cakes is enhanced with the nutrients from lupin and olive oil, including protein and healthy fats. Dusted with powdered sugar, they are slightly sweet and addictively delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Lightly grease the madeleine pans and set it side.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs using a hand-held mixer. Then add the sugar and mix until it is dissolved.(3 minutes)
- Mix in the yogurt and olive oil.(2 minutes)
- Then add the flours, lemon zest, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Give it a mix. Refrigerate the batter for 15 minutes.(15 minutes)
- Then give it another quick mix and fill the madeleine pan with the batter. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.(15 minutes)
- Set aside to cool before removing from the pan. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!