This fiber-rich, nutritious, and cinnamon-scented homemade granola is a crunchy addition to milk and yogurt. Besides oats, which are the most frequent granola ingredient, this recipe also contains protein-rich flaked amaranth and exotic goldenberries. It is so yummy that you may be tempted to eat it straight from the jar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (176 degrees C).
- In a big bowl, mix the following ingredients together: the oats, amaranth flakes, dried goldenberries, sunflower seeds, almonds, ground flax seeds, ground cinnamon, and salt.(3 minutes)
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix everything to combine.(3 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread it evenly.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 50 minutes. Half-way through, take the baking sheet out of the oven and move the granola around.(50 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and let it cool completely before transferring it into an air-tight container. Enjoy!