This banana bread granola with quinoa flakes will turn your breakfast into a delicious treat. It is loaded with dietary fiber and slow-release carbs to keep you full and maintain smooth digestion. It is also enhanced with complete protein from quinoa and healthy fats from pecans and pumpkin seeds, offering a well-balanced and wholesome breakfast alternative.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a large bowl, place the quinoa flakes, pumpkin seeds, pecans, and salt. Give them a mix.(2 minutes)
- Mash the banana with a fork and add it to to the large bowl.(2 minutes)
- Melt together the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a small saucespan. When combined, add the mixture to the large bowl.(3 minutes)
- Mix everything together and spread the mixture into the baking sheet (you may use two). Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Keep an eye on it so that it doesn't burn towards the end. If necessary, take the granola out of the oven a few minutes earlier.(25 minutes)
- Set aside to cool completely. It will keep for a few weeks if stored in an air-tight container. Enjoy!
Enjoy this quinoa flake granola with yogurt or milk of choice or sprinkle it over a fruit salad.