- Estimated Time11 Minutes
- Yield6 halves
- 6 tablespoons of Vegan Lucuma Cashew Cream
- 3 Peach
- 6 teaspoons of Pistachio (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
Who doesn't love a dessert that's healthy, yummy, and looks impressive on the table? These grilled peaches are guaranteed to deliver! Known for their mild sweetness, peaches are rich in zinc, phosphorus, and vitamins A and C for healthy eyes, bones, and immunity. Lucuma used in the cashew cream that crowns the peaches is a South American fruit appreciated for its low glycemic index and unique flavor. Topped with pistachios, which offer a good dose of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, these grilled peaches are a healthy dessert to remember.
- Place a grilling pan on a medium high heat. Meanwhile, cut the peaches into halves and remove the pits.(2 minutes)
- Lightly oil the pan and place the peaches cut side up. Leave them for a few minutes until light, brown grill marks develop on the skin.(3 minutes)
- Using kitchen tongs, flip the peaches cut side down and grill for another few minutes.(3 minutes)
- Take off the pan and place the peaches on a plate. Set aside to cool. Then top each half with the lucuma cashew cream and drizzle them with maple syrup. Sprinkle chopped pistachios and enjoy!(3 minutes)
You can easily modify this recipe to include the ingredients you have on hand. You can swap the peaches for nectarines or apricots, lucuma cashew cream for ricotta cheese or mascarpone, or pistachios for walnuts, pecans, or any other nuts.