Once you make these baked blueberry donuts, you will never want to buy donuts again. Thanks to almonds and lupin, they have a lovely nutty flavor, soft texture, and just the right amount of sweetness. Filled with fresh blueberries, these donuts will become one of your favorite treats to enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, lupin flour, baking soda, and brown sugar.(3 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and eggs.(3 minutes)
- Combine the contents of both bowls, then gently fold in the blueberries.(2 minutes)
- Spray a donut mold with cooking spray. Transfer the dough into a piping bag, then pipe out the batter into the mold.(5 minutes)
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until baked through. Take out of the oven and set aside for a few minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.(13 minutes)
- Garnish with glaze, if desired. Enjoy!