These double chocolate muffins are the perfect way to mix things up a bit in the kitchen, especially for those on a gluten-free diet. The coconut flour makes for extremely light and fluffy muffins that not only taste good, but are good for you! Plus, when enriched with antioxidant-rich cacao, they provide a quick pick-me-up for when you need it most.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.(5 minutes)
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.(5 minutes)
- tir the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients, adding a dash of milk if the batter seems too dry.(5 minutes)
- Pour the batter into 12-cup muffin tin, filling each slot 2/3 full. Sprinkle the cacao nibs on top of each muffin.(10 minutes)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Once the muffins are done, allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!