These apple cinnamon quinoa flakes are baked to perfection and are filled with the most delicious fall flavors. Thanks to quinoa's complete protein and fiber content, they are great for breakfast. You can also enjoy them as a wholesome dessert, topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F (176°C). Lightly grease a 11x7-inch baking dish. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla extract, and eggs.(2 minutes)
- Add in the quinoa flakes, salt, baking powder, and ground cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.(2 minutes)
- Add the apples and give everything a mix. Then pour the mixture into the baking dish.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.(25 minutes)
- Serve warm with honey or maple syrup, yogurt, or other favorite toppings. Enjoy!