Who doesn't love pancakes for breakfast! These are exceptionally nutritious as they are made free of refined sugar and enhanced with a handful of wholesome ingredients. Bananas, for starters, are one of the most popular fruits, which - besides their versatility and sweetness - contain numerous medicinal compounds linked to regulating digestion, improving heart heart, and boosting mood. Flaked amaranth gives these pancakes their tender texture, earthy flavor, and an abundance of nutrients, particularly essential amino acids for strong musculature.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.(3 minutes)
- Whisk egg in with mashed bananas.(2 minutes)
- Add the amaranth flakes and baking soda and give it all a mix.(2 minutes)
- Place a tablespoon of batter on a hot nonstick pancake griddle. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until lightly brown and cooked through.(10 minutes)
- Pile the pancakes up on a plate and garnish as desired.
These banana pancakes with amaranth flakes can be served with your favorite fruits, from strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries to bananas, kiwi, or peaches. You may also top them with natural yogurt and the sweetener of choice.