These baked sweet potato hash browns are healthy, crunchy, flavorful, and make for a great mid-day snack or a lovely appetizer. This particular version is made with nutrient-rich sweet potatoes as well as the flour from arracacha, which is known for its nutritional richness and thickening properties.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined. Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes.(15 minutes)
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease it with half a teaspoon of olive oil (or cooking spray).(2 minutes)
- Using a spoon, scoop out the desired amount of the mixture (Use 1/4 cup-worth for small hash browns or more larger ones). Drop the mixture onto the baking sheet and flatten it out with a fork. Repeat with the remaining batter.(5 minutes)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Then take out of the oven, carefully flip them over, and bake for another 12-15 minutes.(30 minutes)
- Enjoy your sweet potato hash browns on their own or alongside your favorite dish!