This spinach, mushroom, and feta quiche is packed with protein, fiber, and essential micronutrients. The flavors layer on top of each other, creating a delicious, wholesome, and quick meal. It's great for weeknight dinners and tastes even better as leftovers for lunch the next day. It will be on repeat once you try it!
- Start by preheating the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Place two tortillas at the bottom of a springform, forming a crust. Then cut the third tortilla in half and place it on the sides to cover the entire bottom of the springform. Set it aside.(5 minutes)
- Sauté the onions in a skillet with olive oil until translucent.(3 minutes)
- Add the garlic, mushrooms, and thyme. And cook until all water has evaporated.(5 minutes)
- Add the spinach and cook it for another minute just until wilted. Take it off the stove and set it aside for a few minutes.(1 minute)
- In a bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, eggs, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper. Gently fold in the feta cheese.(3 minutes)
- To assemble the quiche, add the mushroom mixture to the springform pan, making sure it covers the tortilla crust evenly.(2 minutes)
- Then pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms. Gently tap the pan a few times, and bake for 30 minutes, or until it's lightly brown.(30 minutes)
- Take out of the oven, let it sit for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy warm!