These crescent cookies are made with gluten-free flours from almonds and quinoa, making them a wonderful option if you are looking for a wholesome and flavorful treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Their nuttiness, tenderness, and melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness will add charm to this season and beyond.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (162°C).
- Mix almond flour, quinoa flour, powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, and salt in a bowl until well combined.(5 minutes)
- Mix in chopped pecans.(2 minutes)
- Form dough into a long log and cut it into 25-30 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a log and shape into a crescent shape.(10 minutes)
- Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes.(20 minutes)
- Then take out of the oven and set aside to cool completely. Then coat them in powdered sugar or dip them in melted chocolate. Enjoy!