If you are searching for alternative ways to serve potatoes, you may like this recipe. No cooking is required and the preparation takes less than 10 minutes, after which it bakes to perfection in the oven. Besides being filling, potatoes have been linked to regulating blood sugar levels and reducing heart disease risk.
- Preheat the oven to 440°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, grate the potatoes and onion. Squeeze some out of shredded potatoes.(5 minutes)
- And the rest of the ingredients and give it a good mix.(2 minutes)
- Transfer to a lightly greased, 10x7-inch baking dish and bake for an hour.(1 hour)
- Set aside for a few minutes to cool before serving. Enjoy!
You may garnish your potato kugel with sour cream or plain yogurt.