These peanut butter and jelly baked oats will make you think you are having cake for breakfast. They are packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats from peanuts, chia, and oats. They are also a wholesome way to start your day, especially if you make them with homemade jelly or jam.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the oats, chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, baking powder, and cinnamon in a blender. Process until smooth.(2 minutes)
- Pour half of the mixture into a ramekin, place one teaspoon of peanut butter and jelly (or jam) in the center, and top it with the rest of the mixture.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 25 minutes.(25 hours)
- Then garnish with peanut butter and jelly. Enjoy!