Making this delicious quinoa pop & peanut butter granola from scratch will give you a sense of accomplishment. It will also fill your house with divine scents and your body with important nutrients from peanuts, quinoa, coconut, and oats. Crunchy and sweet, it will be a wholesome start to your mornings.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Prepare two baking sheets and set them aside.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, coconut shreds, salt, and peanuts.(2 minutes)
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil to a saucepan and heat it until melted and well-combined. Add the vanilla extract and mashed banana, and pour the mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients.(5 minutes)
- Give everything a mix and spread it onto the baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes, then take out, mix in the quinoa pop, and bake it for another 10-15 minutes, or until the granola starts to brown. Keep an eye on it to prevent burning.(30 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and set aside to cool completely. Enjoy!