This cinnamon granola with quinoa flakes is crunchy, delicious, and lightly sweet. It's also loaded with important nutrients from almonds, quinoa, coconut, and pumpkin. Its earthy, cinnamon flavor goes well with milk, yogurt, and breakfast parfaits.
- Heat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- To a large bowl, add the quinoa flakes, pumpkin seeds, chopped almonds, salt, and ground cinnamon. Give it a rough mix.(3 minutes)
- Heat up the coconut oil and honey in a microwave until runny.(30 seconds)
- Pour the honey coconut oil mixture to the bowl with quinoa flakes and oats. Mix to combine.(2 minutes)
- Spread out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Granola is ready when crispy and golden brown.(30 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. Enjoy!