If you're looking for a quick, easy, and flavorful treat, this recipe will just hit the spot you. It's not just addictively delicious. It's also packed with cacao's antioxidants as well as protein and healthy fats from amaranth and peanuts. This chocolate bark also makes for a great gift, especially for the holidays!
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.(1 minute)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until thick and creamy. Set it aside.(1 minute)
- Microwave peanut butter until smooth and runny.(30 seconds)
- Pour melted chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and smooth it out to your desired thickness (it doesn’t have to cover the whole sheet).(1 minute)
- Drizzle peanut butter over chocolate and make swirls using a knife.(1 minute)
- Garnish with amaranth pop and sea salt, if using. Place it in the fridge for half an hour to set. Then cut or break into pieces and enjoy!(30 minutes)