These loaded chocolate puddles are crunchy, chewy, and delicious. To make them, you just need three ingredients and a few minutes to spare. The cacao in dark chocolate as well as the goldenberries are packed with micronutrients and antioxidants, while pistachios are a great source of complete protein and healthy fats.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set it aside. (1 minute)
- Unshell and chop the pistachios. Set them aside. Cut the dried goldenberries in half and also set them aside. (5 minutes)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or a double boiler until smooth. (2 minutes)
- Spoon about a tablespoon of melted chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top with dried goldenberries and pistachios. (2 minutes)
- Place in the refrigerator until set. Enjoy! (1 hour)