If you are craving a dessert that is easy, healthy, and made with just a few ingredients, these peanut butter date balls with amaranth pop are exactly what you need. On top of that, they are soft, naturally sweetened, and offer key nutrients from peanuts and amaranth.
- Put the dates in a bowl, pour hot water over them, and let them soak for 15 minutes.(15 minutes)
- While you wait, place the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a high-power blender.
- Drain the dates, remove the pit, and add them to the blender. Process until the mixture is creamy.(3 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the amaranth pop. Mix well until everything is well incorporated. If the mixture seems too wet to form balls, add some more amaranth pop.(3 minutes)
- Form balls, place them on a parchment paper lined plate, and refrigerate for an hour. Enjoy!(1 hour)