This papaya cake with lupin flour is a great option if you're looking for a quick and not overly sweet homemade dessert. Papaya and yogurt give this cake its lovely moisture and nutrients, while the flours from oats and lupin enrich it quality protein and fiber.
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F (180°C) and lining a 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, shredded coconut, ground cinnamon, and lemon zest.(5 minutes)
- In another bowl, mash the papaya with a fork until smooth.(2 minutes)
- Whisk in the Greek yogurt, egg, and coconut oil and then add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Add in the almonds.(5 minutes)
- Transfer to the baking pan and bake for about 45 -50minutes.(45 minutes)
- Let cool down before serving. Enjoy!
Enjoy your papaya cake bars on their own or drizzled with Greek yogurt icing.