- 2 teaspoons of HerbaZest Maca Powder
- 12 ounces of Silken tofu (at room temperature; drained)
- 3 1/2 ounces of Dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of Maple Syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: Jan 03, 2023
This delicious vegan chocolate mousse is super-charged with nutrients and supporting compounds. They include soy's phytoestrogens and complete protein, maca's hormone-balancing alkaloids, and cacao's mood-boosting compounds. Light and silk smooth, it is the perfect dessert or mid-day snack.
Garnish your maca tofu chocolate mousse with fresh fruits, like raspberries and strawberries, as well as popped quinoa, crushed nuts, shredded coconut, and more!