These delicious cookies contain wholesome, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients. Their soft texture is achieved by using the flour from protein-rich lupin and freshly squeezed juice from oranges. With just the right amount of sweetness and delicate orange undertones, these lupin cookies will enchant your taste buds.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix all of the dry ingredients. Then add the wet ingredients and mix everything to combine.(3 minutes)
- Chill in the fridge for half an hour.(30 minutes)
- Scoop out one tablespoon-worth of dough, roll it into a ball, and press it until you reach your desired thickness. Place the cookie on a greased cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.(10 minutes)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye on the cookies to prevent burning. Depending on the oven, they might take slightly less or more time to bake.(15 minutes)
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely. Enjoy!
For extra flavor, you may dip your cookies in melted chocolate and sprinkle them with orange zest.