These healthy oat clusters are packed with nutrients. Lucuma is not only a natural sweetener that will make your desserts healthier, but it is also rich in insoluble fiber, vitamins, and minerals, particularly vitamin B3 (niacin) and iron. Peanuts, on the other hand, are an excellent source of vegetable protein and healthy fats, whereas oats are heart healthy and improve digestion. Combining these nutritious foods in a vegan oat clusters recipe and enhancing them with chocolate chips is a delicious idea for boosting your energy levels during a busy day or after a workout.
- Place the peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips into a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until the chocolate chips and peanut butter melt.(2 minutes)
- Stir in the lucuma powder. Take the saucepan off the heat.(1 minute)
- Stir in the rolled oats until they are evenly coated.(1 minute)
- Using a spoon, drop balls of oat clusters onto a wax paper or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.(5 minutes)
- Place in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving.(10 minutes)