These healthy oat clusters are packed with nutrients. Lucuma enriches them with insoluble fiber, vitamins, and minerals, particularly vitamin B3 and iron. Peanuts, on the other hand, are an excellent source of vegetable protein and healthy fats, whereas oats protect the heart and improve digestion. Enhanced with chocolate chips, this vegan oat clusters recipe is a delicious idea for boosting your energy levels during a busy day or after a workout.
- Place the peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips into a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until the chocolate chips and peanut butter melt.(2 minutes)
- Stir in the lucuma powder. Take the saucepan off the heat.(1 minute)
- Stir in the rolled oats until they are evenly coated.(1 minute)
- Using a spoon, drop balls of oat clusters onto a wax paper or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.(5 minutes)
- Place in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving.(10 minutes)