This beautiful cake consists of layers of thin crepes and whipped mango-lucuma cream cheese. It has a light, velvety texture and just the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it will look impressive on your table.
- Peel the mango and separate the flesh from the pit. Place the mango pieces in a blender along with the vanilla extract, lucuma powder, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Process until smooth. Set it aside.(5 minutes)
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and using a mixer, beat it until fluffy.(5 minutes)
- Add in the mango puree and mix it to combine. Check the sweetness. You can add more maple syrup to your taste (optional).(5 minutes)
- Place the cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator while you make the crepes.
- To make the crepes, add the flour, eggs, milk, and melted butter to a blender and process until smooth.(2 minutes)
- Fry the crepes on a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes on one side and about a minute on the other.(1 hour)
- To assemble the cake, place one crepe on a large plate or a serving dish and spread a dollop of the mango lucuma cream cheese mixture on top. Top it with another crepe and repeat the steps until all crepes have been used. Top the cake with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Place it in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.(4 hours)
- Before serving, garnish the cake with extra mango slices and shaved dark chocolate. Enjoy!