You can't go wrong with these light and fluffy muffins. They call for just a handful of healthy ingredients that enrich them with protein and other nutrients. Their delicate sweetness comes from lucuma and pure maple syrup. And you'll be able to enjoy them in 30 minutes!
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, lucuma powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.(3 minutes)
- In another bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla.(2 minutes)
- And the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and give everything a mix until just combined.(2 minutes)
- Fold the chocolate chips (you can save some for the tops).(2 minutes)
- Lightly grease the muffin tin, divide batter between 12 cups, and top them with the reserved chocolate chips.(3 minutes)
- Bake at 350°F (176°C) for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.(20 minutes)