These delicious and easy-to-make goldenberry cookies are perfect for dipping in tea or coffee. They are even better the next day. Their sweetness and butteriness are balanced by slightly tart undertones from goldenberries, creating a treat that will call for seconds.
- Preheat the oven 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter and sugar.(2 minutes)
- Add in the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, lemon zest, and spices.(3 minutes)
- Add the milk and goldenberries and give everything a good mix until a ball of dough forms.(3 minutes)
- Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll it to about 1/4-inch thick. Cut out round cookies, place them on a baking sheet. Then combine the scraps into a ball and repeat the process until all dough is used.(10 minutes)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool before eating. Enjoy!(10 minutes)