Fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside - here's one of the most delicious ways to eat potatoes! But besides their divine texture, these baby potatoes are also flavored with garlic, thyme, and olive oil. They're the perfect accompaniment to lean protein and a hearty salad.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (176°C).
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.(20 minutes)
- Drain them and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.(2 minutes)
- Using a potato mashed or the bottom of a flat measuring cup, gently smash the potatoes until flattened.(5 minutes)
- Top the potatoes with olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.(20 minutes)
- Enjoy garnished with fresh herbs!