Cinnamon raisin bagels are many people's favorite type of bagels. They are dense, lightly sweet, and wholesome since they contain quinoa and whole wheat flour. There is no boiling involved, so you can have them on your table in half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, salt, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and sugar.(2 minutes)
- Mix in the Greek yogurt and vanilla extract.(2 minutes)
- Add in the raisins and then transfer the mixture onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for about 10 minutes or until dough becomes smooth and well combined.(10 minutes)
- Divide dough into eight equally sized pieces. Roll each piece into a log and pinch both ends together, forming a bagel.(3 minutes)
- Whisk the egg and brush all bagels with it. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly(20 minutes)
- Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!