- 1 cup of HerbaZest Quinoa Flakes
- 1 cup of whole milk (or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of HerbaZest Cacao Powder
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: May 31, 2023
Overnight quinoa flakes are a great option if you want to change up your breakfast a bit. Thanks to their tender texture, they only have to refrigerated for a couple of hours (or overnight). Besides their nutty and chocolaty flavor, they are naturally rich in protein, fiber, and micronutrients from quinoa, healthy fats from chia, and antioxidants from cacao.
These cacao overnight quinoa flakes can be garnished with virtually any toppings, from fresh fruit like strawberries, goji berries, and mango to cacao nibs, amaranth pop, and shredded coconut. You can also top them with shaved chocolate.