These easy and quick baked quinoa flakes will revive your breakfast routine with something that's both delicious and wholesome. Thanks to quinoa, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and eggs, this dish is packed with protein. Raspberries and blueberries, on the other hand, enrich it with antioxidants, fiber, and micronutrients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish. Set it aside.(2 minutes)
- In a bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract (1 TSP).(3 minutes)
- Add the quinoa flakes, salt, and baking powder. Give it a mix.(2 minutes)
- Fold in the berries and pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.(2 minutes)
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 TBS of Greek yogurt, 1 TBS of milk, and 1/2 TSP of vanilla extract until creamy and smooth. Sweeten it to taste with stevia.(5 minutes)
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the oatmeal mixture. Using a knife, make swirls on top.(2 minutes)
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until baked through. Enjoy!(40 minutes)