This gooey chocolate mug cake will come to the rescue when you're looking for a quick and delicious dessert. It is made with pure cacao and amaranth, which makes it not only wholesome, but also filling. On top of that, dark chocolate makes it especially decadent.
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix together the amaranth flour, cacao powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.(2 minutes)
- Pour in the milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Give it a mix.(2 minutes)
- Insert the chocolate pieces in the middle by pressing them with your fingers and leave one piece on top.(2 minutes)
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds. Check if it's ready by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it doesn't come out clean, cook it for another 15 seconds or until cooked through.(2 minutes)
- Garnish with powdered sugar and enjoy with fresh strawberries.