Garnished with chocolate chips and raspberries, this yogurt bark with carob powder is a refreshing snack to have on hand. Since carob is naturally lightly sweet, you can enjoy its rich flavor without adding sugar. Packed with probiotics and fiber, this light and delicious yogurt bark is exactly what you need to satisfy your cravings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.(1 minute)
- In a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, carob powder, and maple syrup, if using.(2 minutes)
- Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.(2 minutes)
- Garnish with chocolate chips and raspberries. Freeze for about three hours.(3 hours)
- Before serving, take it out of the freezer for a few minutes and break into smaller pieces. Store leftovers in the freezer. Enjoy!