These no-bake cheesecakes in jars are a quick and beautiful way to serve your healthy desserts. The filling is made with cream and plain yogurt, deliciously flavored with carob, vanilla, and lemon. Nested in a crunchy crust, these carob cheesecakes will leave you asking for seconds.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter (or coconut oil).(2 minutes)
- Divide the crust between four jars. Set them aside.(2 minutes)
- Add the cream cheese, plain yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice, maple syrup, and carob powder to a large bowl. Mix everything together until smooth and creamy using a hand-held mixer.(3 minutes)
- Adjust the sweetness of the filling to your liking. Then distribute it between the jars.(3 minutes)
- Place in the fridge for an hour (or more) to chill. Then top your cheesecakes with fresh fruits, nuts, or other toppings you like. Enjoy!