Giving in to your sweet cravings doesn't have to ruin your healthy diet, especially if you appease them with these amaranth chocolate truffles. They are made with a handful of wholesome ingredients, including protein-rich amaranth, brain-boosting cacao, and fiber-packed dates. Enriched with dark chocolate, these truffles are the ultimate delight.
- Strain the dates and place them with all other ingredients in a food processor. Process unil smooth.(5 minutes)
- Transfer to a small bowl and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.(20 minutes)
- To make the truffles, take a teaspoon's worth of the dough and roll it between your hands into a ball. Continue with the rest of the dough.(5 minutes)
- Place the truffles on a small baking sheet and put them back in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.(20 minutes)
- Garnish as desired and enjoy!
You may cover your amaranth chocolate truffles with pure cacao powder, melted chocolate (brown or white), finely shredded coconuts, or crushed nuts.