This exotically-flavored cashew cheesecake is entirely made with wholesome ingredients, including delicious mango and lucuma, whose flavors give this cheesecake its lovely charm. Served chilled on a fiber-rich crust, this mango lucuma cheesecake is a wholesome dessert to remember.
- Process the pecans, shredded coconut, and dates in a food processor until the mixture is crumbly and starts to stick together.(5 minutes)
- Transfer the crust mixture to a removable bottom tart pan and press it down into the pan. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.(5 minutes)
- To make the filling, liquefy mango chunks in a blender with 1/3 cup of coconut milk. Transfer to a bowl and set aside(3 minutes)
- In the same blender, add the drained cashews along with the rest of the coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Process until smooth.(5 minutes)
- Add in the liquefied mango and process to combine. Adjust the sweetness to your liking. If the mixture seems too thick, you can add a splash of coconut milk.(2 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared crust and place in the freezer for 3 hours or more.(3 hours)
- Take out of the freezer a few minutes before serving. You may garnish it with some melted chocolate, pistachios, or other toppings. Enjoy!