This Greek yogurt bark is a wonderful and nutritious way to use acai powder. Alongside probiotics, you'll be getting a healthy dose of fats, protein, and fiber from acai and quinoa. The bark has a refreshing, slightly sweet flavor and keeps well in the freezer for when you a delicious snack.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.(2 minutes)
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, acai powder, and honey (add more or less honey according to your preference).(2 minutes)
- Pour the yogurt mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet and spread it evenly with a large spoon.(2 minutes)
- Garnish with strawberries and quinoa pop. Freeze for about three hours, or until frozen.(3 hours)
- Take out of the freezer to thaw for a few minutes (enough to be able to cut into pieces). Enjoy right away!