- 15 ounces of chickpea (1 can, rinsed and drained)
- 1/3 cup of tahini paste
- 1/3 cup of HerbaZest Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup of whole milk (or more)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: May 31, 2023
If you love classic hummus, the idea of a sweet version might seem a bit odd. But once you see how creamy and delicious it is, you'll add this chocolate hummus recipe to your favorites. Besides yummy flavor, this hummus is also packed with key nutrients and antioxidants from chickpeas, sesame, and cacao.
Serve this chocolate hummus with crackers, cookies, pretzels, and fresh fruits, like bananas, strawberries, apples, and others.