These no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars are made with amaranth pop, instead of puffed rice. They're not only sweet, crunchy, and delicious, but they also almost take no time to make. Thanks to amaranth and peanuts, they are rich in protein and fiber. We guarantee they'll disappear faster than you think, and you'll be making another batch soon!
- Line an 8×8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease it, and set aside.(2 minutes)
- Mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup in a small saucepan over low heat.(5 minutes)
- Add in the amaranth pop and mix to combine.(2 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press it down tightly.(2 minutes)
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut milk in a microwave or a double boiler. Spread it over the amaranth pop peanut butter mixture.(3 minutes)
- Freeze for an hour, cut into bars, and enjoy!(1 hour)
For a nice flavor contrast, you can sprinkle your amaranth pop chocolate peanut butter bars with some flaky salt. You'd do that right after spreading chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and before freezing the bars).