- 1/4 cup of HerbaZest Cacao Powder
- 1 cup of All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cups of Soymilk
- 3 tablespoons of Vegan butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
Sign up for our newsletter & get our free
Superfood E-book with 50+ healthy recipes
Updated: Aug 24, 2021
These delicious chocolate donuts are a one-bowl dessert that will be on your table in less than half an hour. They are rich, moist, fluffy, and – best of all – made with pure cacao, which enhances their deep, bold flavor.
You can garnish your vegan chocolate donuts with a variety of toppings, including melted chocolate and crushed nuts.