- PublisherAfrican Ethnomedicine Network
The African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicines is a peer-reviewed scientific journal devoted to uncovering and testing the properties of African medicinal plants, traditional medicines, and alternative healing practices based on centuries-old traditions across the continent. They publish full-length regular articles reporting the results of clinical trials or other experimental procedures, as well as short communications on minor advances in the field and reviews covering topics of special interest. New issues of the journal are published on a quarterly basis, and all abstracts are indexed on PubMed.
- Ashwagandha, An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) or Ayurveda, 2011
- Graviola, Anti hyperglycemic activities of Annona muricata (Linn)
- Lime, Evaluation of the Antimicrobial Properties of Different Parts of Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Fruit) as Used Locally, 2006
- Shea Tree, Herbal Remedies and Their Adverse Effects in Tem Tribe Traditional Medicine in Togo, 2010