Pharmacognosy Research is an open-access journal published on behalf of the Pharmacognosy Network Worldwide. It features research, reviews, discoveries, and evaluations regarding natural products, medicinal plants, and phytochemistry. Its aim is to spread an understanding of pharmacology and promote further research. It is indexed in several databases, such as PubMed, Scopus, OpenJGate, Hinari, and more. Issues come out quarterly.
- Benefits of Cinnamon, Cinnamon: Mystic powers of a minute ingredient, 2015
- Cherimoya, Antihyperglycemic Activity of the Leaves from Annona cherimola Miller and Rutin on Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rats, 2017
- Licorice, Licorice infusion: Chemical profile and effects on the activation and the cell cycle progression of human lymphocytes, 2010
- Myrtle, Secondary metabolites and bioactivities of Myrtus communis, 2010
- What is Cinnamon?, Cinnamon: Mystic powers of a minute ingredient, 2015