- AuthorWhole Living Magazine Editors
- Secondary AuthorsAlexandra Postman, Alanna Fincke, Sarah Carey, Anna Kovel
- PublisherClarkson Potter/Publishers
About the Book
Power Foods includes 150 recipes, all based on 38 super-healthy fresh ingredients that are sure to improve your health. The book starts with a foreword by Martha Stewart herself, followed by detailed and full-color guides to essential power ingredients. It includes a plethora of visually enticing sandwiches, soups, salads, and main dish recipes, as well as a collection of indulgent-looking desserts.
As a bonus feature, there are beginner-friendly guides on pantry stocking and a glossary of terms. Everything comes with simple instructions and beautiful photographs to keep you committed to healthy eating throughout the day.
About the Author
Whole Living Magazine is a reputed publication by Martha Stewart Living, aimed at encouraging and inspiring its readers to lead balanced and healthy life through an active lifestyle and sustainable food choices.
Martha Stewart is best known for being the host of The Martha Stewart Show, an immensely popular television show on lifestyle, cooking, and arts and crafts. She has also authored dozens of bestsellers on entertaining, wedding planning, and decorating, and has established a media empire under the Martha Stewart Living brand.
- Ginger Tea, p. 348
- Pumpkin Facts, pp. 25, 57, 358, 371
- Pumpkin Health Benefits, pp. 25, 57, 358, 371
- Pumpkin Nutrition, pp. 25, 57, 358, 371
- Pumpkin Vitamins, pp. 25, 57, 358, 371
- Turmeric Nutrition, pp. 348-349
- Uses Pumpkin is Good for, pp. 25, 57, 358, 371
- What is Pumpkin, pp. 25, 57, 358, 371