Special Date: World No Tobacco Day
- Posted on: Facebook, Pinterest
- Post Date: 31 May 2015
We support a healthy, tobacco-free life!
World No Tobacco Day serves us to remember the many health risks associated to tobacco consumption, as well as to advocate for stricter, more effective policies to reduce its consumption and prevent new consumers. For World No Tobacco Day 2015, the World Health Organization is calling on countries to work together to end the illicit trade of tobacco products, especially in Africa and South East Asia, where lack of control makes it very easy for minors to buy cigarettes. Read more in the WHO official website.
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- Quote: To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
- Quote: Health Is the Result of Investing in Good Nutrition
- Special Date: Fathers Day