Special Date: National Chocolate Day
- Posted on: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
- Post Date: 28 Oct 2014
October 28 is National Chocolate Day!
The perfect excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is here. Meanwhile, don't forget to learn a bit more about the many health benefits of cacao, which has been one of the tastiest sources of antioxidants since the time of the Maya civilization.
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- Quote: To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
- Quote: Health Is the Result of Investing in Good Nutrition
- Special Date: Fathers Day