Quote: Good Nutrition Can Help Prevent Disease
- Post Date: 12 Oct 2015
The benefits of having a good nutrition aren't to be dismissed lightly: according to The Heart Foundation, coronary heart disease - which is one of today's most common "silent killers" - can be prevented simply by following a healthy diet. The World Health Organization points at saturated fats and LDL cholesterol as the main culprits behind this modern epidemic.
Preventing it may be as simple as eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low-sodium foods! A balanced diet can also help you keep your weight in check – which is not just a cosmetic concern! Obesity and a sedentary lifestyle are a major risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes and many other chronic diseases. To start improving your diet today, try to add these 5 Best Herbal Remedies to Keep Cholesterol in Check.
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- Quote: To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
- Quote: Health Is the Result of Investing in Good Nutrition
- Special Date: Fathers Day