New Study: Valerian Relieves Restless Legs Syndrome
- Posted on: Facebook, Twitter
- Post Date: 11 Jun 2014
Valerian can help alleviate symptoms of restless legs syndrome!
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder characterized by involuntary or hard-to-control limb movements, especially while sleeping or falling asleep.
A study measured the severity of sleep disturbances and RLS in 37 patients taking either a valerian root supplement or a placebo. Patients taking valerian root reported a considerable decrease in both daytime sleepiness and RLS symptoms.
To read the details, click on the link below:
Researchers from the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing conducted a study to test valerian's ability to improve symptoms of restless legs syndrome (RLS).
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- Quote: To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
- Quote: Health Is the Result of Investing in Good Nutrition
- Special Date: Fathers Day