New Study: Pomegranate Juice Consumption Reduces Blood Pressure
- Posted on: Facebook, Twitter
- Post Date: 23 Sep 2014
Pomegranate juice reduces blood pressure!
A new clinical trial, focused in atherosclerotic patients, showed that pomegranate consumption was linked to a reduction in the thickness of the carotid intima-media of up to 30%, and a reduction in systolic blood pressure of 21%. Meanwhile, their antioxidant status was increased by 130%. Impressive! Read the details here:
Pomegranate juice reduces blood pressure!Study showed that pomegranate consumption had a significant carotid intima-media thickness reduction up to 30% and systolic blood pressure reduction by 21%.
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- Quote: To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
- Quote: Health Is the Result of Investing in Good Nutrition
- Special Date: Fathers Day